About Trig Social Media
Trig Social Media AB (Publ) http://tsm.trig.com/, a global social media-platform provider that has designed a range of social user-engagement product applications such as Trig.com, Trig Money, Momentik by Trig, Heyhey, and Trig TV. The company has also an Esports’ division and works together with six of the leading teams and players in the world.
Trig Entertainment AB is a subsidiary of Trig Social Media AB (Publ). We are now looking for a PHP-Junior Back-End Developer as addition to our IT department. As a PHP-Junior Back-End Developer you will work as part of Trig’s different projects to further develop its current features.
We believe that to be successful with us, you need to have a great sense of self-motivation and be a creative problem-solver who enjoys collaborating and networking in an international environment. We are looking for someone who wants to work with back-end development and IT support in a rapidly growing team and company.
Since Trig is a start-up company, you will be receiving tasks of mixed character; we therefore appreciate a humble working approach. You will be given the opportunity to come up with own ideas and space to try out new techniques.
You are passionate about continually improving and developing your skills.
– Recently graduated – Upper Secondary School, Technology Programme
– Your main responsibility will be to handle corporate IT support
– Development of back-end and front-end
– Passionate and strong interest in technology and be able to handle IT support
– You have a Swedish or European work permit
– Fluency in English and Swedish
Additional qualifications are appreciated
– Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL
– Amazon Web Services
– Been working with Nginx / Apache
– Knowledge of Linux (Debian)
– Good social skills, relationship-builder
– A motivated and positive person who is able to motivate and inspire others. A great sense of self-motivation and creative problem-solver
– A team-player who enjoys collaborating and networking in an international environment
The application process
We are looking for people who share our strong desire to add value.
If that is you, you are welcome to send your application to our HR Manager, Teresa Mateus (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, but not later than March 27th, 2015. The selection and interview process is ongoing. Your CV and motivation letter is required in English.