About Trig Social Media
Trig Social Media AB (Publ) http://tsm.trig.com/, a global social media-platform provider that has designed a range of social user-engagement product applications such as Trig.com, Trig Money, Momentik by Trig, Heyhey, and Trig TV. The company has also an Esports’ division and works together with six of the leading teams and players in the world.
Trig Entertainment AB is a subsidiary of Trig Social Media AB (Publ) We are now looking for an ASP.NET Back-End Developer as addition to our IT department. As an ASP.NET-Back-End Developer you will work as part of Trig’s major project, Trig Money, to further develop its current features.
We believe that to be successful with us, you need to have a great sense of self-motivation and be a creative problem-solver who enjoys collaborating and networking in an international environment. We are looking for someone who wants to work with back-end develpment in a rapidly growing team and company.
Since Trig is a start-up company, you will be receiving tasks of mixed character; we therefore appreciate a humble working approach. You will be given the opportunity to come up with own ideas and space to try out new techniques.
You are passionate about continually improving and developing your skills.
– Design and plan back-end features
– Improve and optimize current functionality
– Build administrative tools
– Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and Microsoft Azure
– Knowledge of Entity Framework and Visual Studio Online
– You have a Swedish or European work permit
– Fluency in English and Swedish
Additional qualifications are appreciated
– MSSQL Stored Procedures
– Good social skills, relationship-builder
– A motivated and positive person who is able to motivate and inspire others. A great sense of self-motivation and creative problem-solver
– A team-player who enjoys collaborating and networking in an international environment
You want to
– Work in a team, but with own responsibility
– Participate and influence decisions about the company’s product development
– Ensure that we are always at the forefront of technology
– Continuously develop yourself
– Permanent and full-time employment
– Fixed salary
– The workplace is located in Nacka Strand, Sweden
The application process
We are looking for people who share our strong desire to add value.
If that is you, you are welcome to send your application to our HR Manager, Teresa Mateus (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible, but not later than March 27th, 2015. The selection and interview process is ongoing. Your CV and motivation letter is required in English.